In a message dated 08/04/2008 9:56:03 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Anyone else receiving posts that are over 2 weeks old?
AJ
________________________________

I've attributed it to an uprising deep in the bowels of the undergound,
nuclear hardened compound where RCSE posts are screened for their security
threat.
All communications had to be shut down. I'm guessing that now that the
gatekeepers are back to keep their boots on the necks of the screeners, our
stream of
important information might thankfully resume. Considering how bad it might
have been (recall the horrors of the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction or the
chaos surrounding Cat Stevens probe of our border fortifications) I've
realized that I must accept the reduced flow of sailplane information as being
small part of my patriotic duty.

Bill Wingstedt

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017