I have built and flown 2 1/2 Bubble Dancers.  I now own 2 AVA's.  I
think most people that know me know that I am a pretty good builder.
But, at any price, I cannot match the quality of the AVA (insert RES ARF
of your choice).  And for the difference in cost between the two I
concluded that for a competition plane that I would rather spend some of
the time devoted to building the BD on flying the AVA.  And spend the
rest of my building time on sport or scale planes.

Happy Landings,

Don

--
dharban