*From:* James MacLean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Sent:* Wednesday, August 20, 2008 7:29 AM
*To:* soaring@airage.com
*Subject:* [RCSE] 6 volt battery for retreiver

Hello All from stormy east coast of florida, I am looking for a model number and source for a 6 volt battery for our Rham retreiver. It should have about 50 to 60 amp hours of capacity. This will be a reasonable sized package - not too grunt heavy! Up to now I have been using three Trojan T-105 for the winch and retreiver but they are old and tired. Everyone else around here uses 12 volt winch batteries in parallel for various reasons. Charging is one of them. So I might follow suit but I need a smaller retreiver battery since I don't want to lug a T105 if not required! 12 volts makes the retreiver run too fast. The new fully automatic retreivers work very well but the club budget will not stand that this year. Any ideas? Somebody has to make a reasonable sized 6 volt battery larger than the 20 AH things for motorcycles. Thanks, Jim