The St Louis guys have done it again!  A fantastic two days of
soaring...today the air was a lot tougher with the first round a 12min!

10's to follow.

She who must be obeyed called to remind me that part of this weekend's trip
was to spend time with Louisville to St Louis transplants...so my chain was
yanked.

Everybody took some time hits, my goal was to get some contest flights on  my
High End....I was able to get in three rounds and the air changed from one to
 the other so it was a good test.

I love it...its a lander for sure. I'm not using a skeg, but stuck two and
slid thru one...77 being the lowest...but I have a lot of putzing to do to get
the landing comp tuned.

Chris Lee was flying tough when I left and so was Ron Kukral (sp?)

Hope their day went great...Me? Apparently I have to get do some campaign
planning :-)
Gordy

deal here.