Hi Guys,

Our young guys are our future...But put yourself at their age...did you  have
cash for a moldie or any kind of competition sailplane?

I know you guys are sitting on flyable Superiors, dinged and dented  Escapes,
Sharons, and the like....you have some fantasy of 'selling' them but in  fact
know that you'd never be happy with what someone would give for them...so
why not get TOP buck for them?

GIVE them to a young sailplaner !  They can't come to the field  with out
ships..and flying a woodie Aspire or Genital Lady is fine for play but  for
competing?

Look  into your basements and your hearts... I can name a few guys who  have
anty'd wayyy up to get Lee going..and he won Mid South (Junior but only a  few
points off old guy :-).

Post your donations to me, and I'll try to mate them in the right
direction...if they need tail boom repairs or maybe a good wing ding
fix....that's part
of the hobby. And no don't go stripping those old servos  out... come on, be
a man, be a friend, be a mentor.

Gordy

deal here.