I want to thank Dave Wenzlick and his hard working team for putting on
wonderful event down there in Arizona, your contest was a great success and
I'm sure everyone will be coming back again next year.. I know I will.
Kudos to the Tranny tent people for keeping us (pilots) going without a
snag, great work.

This was one of the best events I attended and its right up there with
Visalia, hope Pasadena will be the same.  Its a great feeling knowing that
if you forget something outside some where in the camp area, it will be
left alone and you will find it the same way you left it.  Great community
among pilots and supporters.

Just one more thing.... remember people... "do the Courtesy Flush thing
next time"... enough said.

Once again, many thanks to Dave and his hard working team to make this
another great experience for me and everyone else that made the long trip
to your site.

Edgar
"The Soaring Junkie"