----- Original Message -----
From: "The Soaring Junkie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 9:21 AM
Subject: [RCSE] Super V quest

> strange... sounds like a baby is crying... don't you guys agree.  My offer
> STILL
> STANDS, " I will give you $100 (cash money) to get off the net MIKE!!!"
>
> THE SOARING JUNKIE
Ya Edgar you can Beat the Big Boys in AZ.. But you have to Beat me this
weekend in 2meter Guess who bought me my new 2 Meter?? yes Edgar the Soaring
Junkie Did on a Trade?
Funny if I beat him with a old Wooden Wing 2meter.. and he has his Super-V
to try and Take the Win..
Thanks to George Joy for my New 2 meter Plane that hopefully will Kick some
Butt!!