Hello,
        I have been testing a new HLG design and noticed an odd flying
characteristic when launching. The plane seems to favor arching slightly to
the right on launch. As far as I can detect, both right and left wing panels
are the same....same poly, and washout angles. The wing is however heaver
(by about 1 or 2 grams) on the right side, (balanced in the center the wing
will tip to the right).  On launch, however, I can't see that the increased
weight of the right panel would cause the plane to want to 'slightly veer'
to the right. To compensate, I trimmed the rudder a little left, but this
increases drag.

What do you think?

Tail feathers are true.

Jeff Winder