Hi Gang,

As always I am trying to update my Micro HLG page.  I just added a new plane
and picture, the "DAdams" by Matthew J Litke.  A very nice little V-Tail
ship.  Check it out.
http://www.scrollsander.com/Soaring-MHLG.htm

I am continuing to add MHLG gliders to the page and would like to add YOURS!
There is not charge, and I can put in any info you want.  All I need is some
pictures, and some specs.  If you have a digital picture you can E-mail it
to me, or if you have a regular picture I can scan it in and return the
picture.  I know this past summer was busy, and you (like myself) my be
working on a new MHLG, so if you can take the time to share your design,
please let's all see it.

Thermals,

Chris Adams

http://www.scrollsander.com