A little reflex with down elevator is a good thing. The amount depends on the
plane and setup. My DAW Foam-51 was quite responsive to camber/reflex. With
just a *hint* of camber the inverted performance was uninspiring. But, with
just a little reflex it came alive during inverted flight!

Because it has a 7037 and is intended for thermal flight, my DAW 1-26HLG (not
the one I just sold) requires significant reflex when inverted.

Flapperon is a good thing.

Bill Swingle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pleasanton, CA