I'm in need for plans to scratch build a sloper for flying in small to
medium slopes, 10-25 mph winds..

I'm thinking in something like the Fun-1, Blazer or slightly larger .

I saw the Frog II in the plans department of S&E modeler, seems a tad heavy
(64 oz), somebody out there knows anything about this plane?

Suggestions and sources for plans very welcomed.

I'm a F3B, F3J pilot that experienced slope flying last week for the first
time (with a 2ch poly ! ) and I'm hooked !!!

Thanks in advance,

Jorge Dufau
Buenos Aires
Argentina