Hello,
 now we are able to show you the pictures and technical data of
 the wolrds smallest variometer, the Picolario.
 now it is possible to put it even in the small fuses of F3B or
 F3J gliders. Even in HLG's there is enough space.
 take a look at
 www.thommys.com/html/epicolario.htm
 (sorry I forgot the .com in the first message)
 If you want to see the live performance of the Picolario
 visit us at the Faszination Modellbau in Sinsheim (Germany)
 regards
 Thommy Seidel