I picked up a couple of the new HS-55's at the WRAM show this weekend.
I'm putting together an Obsession HLG and was going to put HS-50's into
it, but now with these HS-55's I'm wondering if that's not the way to
go.  I understand that DJ Aerotech is using HS-55's in the Spectra 2M.

Does anyone have any experience with these new servos that can comment
on the relative accuracy/centering between the two?

-Ben