Please remember that I can be very AR (not aspect ratio) when it comes
to aviation.

The very high level of care and testing is not always needed but is
still
a good idea if you want to prevent problems rather than fix them.

Make adjustments for the plane and conditions.

I don't do nearly the testing and prep with my 10.25 oz Zagi THL as even
in the worst case it would be hard pressed to damage anyone or anything.

Fast planes (F3B, F3F, racers of all kinds) get lots more care as they
can
do lots of damage, very quickly.

Aircraft that carry people get the highest level of care at all times.

Each of us has the right to take chances with our own lives and aircraft
but we do not have the right to force danger on others by our own chance
taking.

michael N6CHV AMA 77292