After the maiden flights of my brand spankin new DAW Ki61 (which flies and looks great
by the way) I thought about putting in flaps.  But (there is always a but) my landing
zones are quite harsh on the ships even foamies.  Dropping the ailerons (setup as
flapperons) would greatly increase the possibility of destroying them when I land.
Instead I thought about deflecting both ailerons up instead of down and then mixing in
some elevator  to keep the plane level.  I guess this is similar to spoilerons, but I
have no experience with it.  Anyone have any thoughts?