>My Vanguard PCM uses this PCM switch harness.  The only thing you lose if
>you take away RX power is the Fail-safe programming.  So you need to re-
>set the failsafe position.   Not anything dramatic.
>
>--
>Chuck Gadd

Yup, you're right Chuck.  It is *only* the failsafe positions which were
lost.  I didn't mean to imply all the programming, and sorry if anyone read
it that way.  Still, I thought it was a headache, as the failsafe wasn't
set by changing numeric values (which could then be easily restored if they
were lost).  You had to move the surfaces to the desired position, and then
'lock them in'.  Since it took me trial-and-error to find the desired
settings, when they were lost it was like starting over from scratch.

Regardless, that's not the technology used with the Stylus.