> I haven't mentioned the
>measured inaccuracies of the pumps yet have I?
No, but please do! This type of pump has been around for decades and seems
to be adequate for chemists/biochemists and other applications requiring
better than the +/-10% of some resin systems, so it would be interesting to
hear how bad yours are.

>Perhaps you need to build a few more wings to find out what can go
wrong...
Mebbe, but my pumps cost less (as I recall) and have never broken (could be
how well they are treated, no?), and I do use fewer epoxies than you (like
most folks, I think).

David
Berkeley CA USA