Okay, everyone, I got the antenna length (Boy, did I ever get it!), though
probably you all should keep measuring your antennas and keep on posting,
cause I only have about twenty replies so far, and I'd really like to do a
statistical averaging of all the Hitec rx's on the exchange. I'll plot the
distribution geographically and by personality type, and we can discuss it
in length in a new thread.... :)

Anyone got any clues as to why most queries get a few good responses, but a
question on antenna length has got half the western hemisphere out measuring
their rx antennas?? I know what Freud would say....

Honestly, I do really appreciate the quick responses. Thanks everyone for
the info!

Scobie in Seattle.