Canterbury sailplanes in New Zeeland makes excellent
mixers, and cheap too! You can control the mixing ratio
(25, 50, 100%) and reverse the channels as you seem fit
for your use!

Also makes rubber duckies for any tx and frequency you care to
mention!

Have lost the URL just now (damnation!) - but I posted it to
RCSE a few weeks back!

I think it is canterburysailplanes.co.nz, but I have not checked it!
I think you can get there from Andy Mcdonald's flying wing site!

Tord,
Sweden

--
If reply difficulties - use [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tord S. Eriksson, Ovralidsg.25:5, S-422 47 Hisings Backa, Sweden