I have two issues with this:

> I think that it is time that someone smart(not me) come up with a simulator
> for slope flying. It could have different geographic sites that I will never
> get fly at like Torrey Pines, etc.

You can easily pretend to fly at Torrey Pines in your own backyard! Just pretend
there's a big hill with a big ocean in front of it,
then take out your plane, turn it on, test your controls, and then wait for wind
before you throw your plane. (one word of caution,
if your backyard actually gets some wind (unlike Torrey), don't throw the plane)

> I'm sure that there are at least as many people flying sailplanes
> as are driving R/c cars

Unfortunately... not even close! Way more (WAY more) R/C Car guys.

Mike Robinson
Extreme-Products.com

Check it out! http://www.Extreme-Products.com