well i think the wing is not an aggressive full out combat ship. it;s a
great flyin ship, there are several friends of mine that got attracted
to the wing, they are hang glider pilots, not r/c pilots, they look like
hang gliders in the air... they got boomerangs and are haveing a ball
with them..they picked it up right away. they aren't hard to fly in
anyones oppinion.i remember the first time i flew one, i thought. whats
the big deal? they practicaly fly themselves.... we have been getting
young people in their teens to try it, and they are doin well in just a
few minutes in some cases,, they are perfect for teaching young people
about soaring, they fly well, they can't really get hurt no matter what
they do, so we can get them back in the air in a matter of minutes....i
think the hardest concept for them is not the flying of the ship, but
understanding how to work ridge lift, once they get that,, they have no
problem...they are in my oppinion meant for one thing,, combat!!! but
you can just fly them around and have fun if you like.. i also have a
mad p-111, now that is much more of a hand full , and you need lots more
air.... but it gets with the program real well..
well thats my take
soar on people
charlie