I have seen all the interesting posts about various chargers (lots of good
opinions, thanks!).

So, I had just about decided to order a Sirius (I already have an Accu-Cycle
slow charger - I need something to fast charge Tx & Rx at the field)

Now I am about to order an E-Zagi....will I need yet another charger?

Anyone out there use one charger for both jobs? (Impulse?)

(I was hoping to not to spend much more than $100, and I really can't wait 6
months for a Litco)?

Phil Jones
RMSA
Denver, CO