Hello Joel Foner
   As web master of the Charles River web site I would like to make a
request.
I feel that you and the members of your site are some of the finest people on
the web. Your mention of the most recent flame war about foam cutting & etc.
Is the subject of my request. I do not want to share any site with Ed Berris.
So my request is simple remove his foam cutter from your site or remove mine.
I don't think that anyone making the kinds of posts to this list that he has
should be posted anywhere.
 And if it is your decision that you cannot remove him and not me, then
remove both. And if you feel you cannot do that then please remove my foam
cutter plans from your site. I will try to get them to the beginners as
before. By mail.
 If you have any questions about this that you would like to ask me I would
be more than happy to answer them. I cannot tell you how to run your site
this is a request that I hope you can deal with. Thank you very much for your
attention to this matter.
Delmar Brengman