From: Antonio Martinez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2000 4:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [RCSE] a poll: recommendations for beginners

Although this is an often asked question, I am going to pose it one more
time.  I would like to gather 'votes' on the ideal setup for a beginner.
If YOU were at your field flying, and an onlooker expressed interest, what
COMPLETE SYSTEM would you recommend?  For example "FLASH5, Hitec 555
w/HS-60's, brand x field charger, and a Highlander" etc...  Obviously,
durability and low cost are priorities.

I'll be glad to post a final tally if I get enough replies.  Please reply
offline.
thanks!