I am selling my scratch built P-51B. It is finished in real aluminum and
has real panel lines and rivets. If your looking for a plane to take to
the PSS Festival, this would be an excellent choice. The plane is
relatively light and fly's great in light lift, but you want to ballast
it will scream. Because it is a single piece plane it would be very
difficult to ship, that being said this would only be available if your
in the LA area. I have 2 great pictures of the plane plus more detail on
it at my web site.

http://doug_mpa1.home.mindspring.com/Slope%20Racing.htm

Doug Reel
Pacific Palisades, CA