Not only is the music difficult to listen to but watching these guys break sailplanes
was even more difficult.  They didn't seem to
care if they broke things.  It was also funny to watch George Moffat (I think) cut off
the tip of his wings with a hand saw then
glue on an extension to increase his wingspan.
"The Boy Who Flew with the Condors" is another classic soaring video that was cited as
a major factor in the soaring boom that took
place in the 60s.  Funny show.  They show a 2-33 landing on a lake.  Apparently they
had to do two takes of this water landings as
the first attempt flipped the ship over the nose.

Doug Turner   7B

Mark.....are you going to come out to Crystal to fly sometime?