If you are looking for neat way to secure pushrod sheaths, try using plugs of
EPP. Remember the top cradle from that Boomerang you are sloping now. It's a
free source of EPP. A hole saw will cut large plugs, a sharpened brass tube
will cut the smaller plugs. The small ones are perfect for HLG. I put 6 or 7
small plugs (from 3/8 to 3/4 inch) on a gram scale and to my surprise the
weight was about a gram or gram and a half. This amount would have been
enough for a couple of HLG's. The best part of this method is that EPP
doesn't dent and stays resilient. Just take a dowel rod and push the EPP to
the desired location. Good Luck & Good Lift, Rich