Yes, just get modules for the channles you use. The main idea with the modules
is to make it easy to change channels without the need to have the Tx tuned.
Each module has been factory tuned to be right on freq. for the crystal in the
module. So the Tx doesn't have anything in it to affect the output freq. If you
used a module in a Tx that it was not design for, that Tx could have higher signal
levels to drive its module. This would over drive the module and cause interference
to other channels. (like the Hitec synthesized module in the Futaba Tx)

Howard
SLC, UT.