Jeff Reid wrote:

> I just got my first full-house glider, a Hobby Shack Sierra 2.5,
> it's flying OK, but when I first start a session I have to
> keep sub-trimming one or two out of the six servos, usually
> the flaps, in order to get them "re-centered".

Hi Jeff,

I'd put money on the servos if all linkage and the servos are fixed solidly. I fly a
9Z with the 148 receivers. In my 2Meter Sisu I
have HS85's on the flaps and the subtrimming is a constant task. Although they seem to
be strong and fairly reliable I don't think
they are as good as the JR 341/351 or  some of the others. I don't have the problem
with my JR servos or Volz.

Darwin N. Barrie
Scottsdale AZ