I think people fail to realise how much work really goes into a maolded product.  The
waxing alone is enough to drive one nuts!  This doesnt even take into account if a
mold is damaged and has to be worked on.  Considering the time it takes to finish a
molded product these molded planes are great values.  Values that I still can't
afford, but values none the less!

Kristopher