I need the benefit of those with experience building ailerons/flaps into the
lightest bagged wings. I'd like to cut the surfaces after bagging and have a
hinge already incorporated into the layup. What weight of what stuff do I
put in to give me a hinge 'layer' in a light hlg-type layup? light kevlar?
where does it go in the layup order? And are there any special techniques
for cutting up to but not through the living hinge layer? Any other tips for
ensuring success with this scenario? Please help.

Lift,
Scobie in Seattle