Bob -
I have been flying my new Majestic for a few weeks now. It's really a great
plane the way it is. It does need some nose weight, the tail boom could be
lighter, and it could have a little better yaw damping, and I could have
spent more time covering it. But everybody who flies it asks for the info on
where they can get one. ;-) I suspect that after this season there will be a
lot of Majestics out there. I managed a 5+ minute free flight period with it
before the thermal took it far enough downwind that I got nervous...the
spiral stability seems about right to me.
a very satisfied Majestic owner - Rob Glover

<< I am building a Majestic (Laser Arts kit) and thinking about shortening
 the tail a bit.
 What is an acceptable range of values for horizontal and vertical tail
 volume coefficients?
 Thanks for the info.
 Bob Johnson
 Fond du Lac, WI >>