I have some questions that maybe some of you that have already gone
through it could answer.  1) On level one do you have to do all 5
landings consectively? 2) Can I do all the tasks in one day?  It only
states you can't do 2 thermals in one day.  3) If i'm working on Level
II do you have to complete all six contests if you place at a contest?
I think i'm misreading that and wanted to verify.  Also, it states that
it has to be a contest that is LSF recognized by the size, rounds, and
events.  Under events it states the thermal Event guidelines, is HLG
considered under the thermal events?   I'm sure I am just reading some
if it wrong but wanted to clarify. Thank in advance for any help on
this.

--
Glenn R. Whitcomb
Elko, NV