>1)    You can do all the landings whenever you want.  Weeks, months, or
even **years apart**.  They don't have to be done consecutively.  I
remember getting about one level 2 landing per week for a while.  Near the
end, I could get 3 in one day.

Cut ...

>Jon Stone (LSF 4, and a looong way from 5)
>Madison, Alabama

A  small correction here ... I believe that level I must be completed within
12 months of starting it or else you have to start all over again...higher
levels
can take longer ...  and usually do.

Eddie the Eagle