OK sport fans, here is the ULTIMATE nostalga kit, NIB Dodgson Maestro Megan!
  Kit is new in box.  Typical Dodgson style with everything in the kit.
This is the 140" (or so) version. Unlike most nostalgia planes, this one has
a modern Eppler airfoil and flaps and ailerons or flapperons!!!!  You could
almost install a transmitter in the fiberglass fuselage, it's so roomy
compared to todays planes.  This is the only 6 servo plane that I know of
that is nostalgia legal (that statement will draw some comments I'm sure<G>)

$265 shipped to your front door.

gv
405 692-1122