Try the Goldberg WebSite  http://www.godlbergmodels.com/  .  There should be a "chip"
sample available.

--Bill

On Wed, 19 Apr 2000 21:16:35 -0500 Stan & Mary Jo Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

About ready to cover my Sagitta.....Can anyone direct me to web sight that
displays colors.  I'm looking for yellow and deep blue.  If any of you have
perhaps a sample email me direct and I'll give address.  My only local hobby
shop has a few colors ...cub yellow, don't want that shade.
TIA
Stan Myers