Okay, so I got an Astro Flight 110D charger.  Now, I notice that a lot
of electric fliers choose to put the hood up and connect their chargers
directly to the car battery.  Is there anything wrong with using the
cigarette lighter or power accessory plug on my car to power the 110D?
                        An electric newbie,
                                        Jim Deck  [EMAIL PROTECTED]