At 05:45 AM 4/25/00, you wrote:
>So it looks like the JR is about $90 more than the Futaba. I can't find that
>much information on the web which would show me what features the JR 8103
>has that the 8UAF doesn't have. Could you guys fill me in on what that extra
>$90 is buying you in the JR8103?

I can't give much of a comparison to the 8uaf because I never see
them.  Most of the guys I fly with have Stylii, the rest have Visions,
8103's, and a couple of guys have the 9ZAP.

Here is some neat stuff on the web I found about the 8103...

Don Edberg's review of the 8103:
http://www.housing.uoguelph.ca/~antoon/gremlins/jrxp8103.htm

The JR 8103 User Manual
http://www.horizonhobby.com/shared/techinfo/JRxp8103.pdf

One feature I do like about my 8103 is it's ability to interface to a
computer and back up all my models.  I can just keep the 10 models I am
flying loaded, the rest backed up on the PC.  I can send or receive setups
via email too...  8-)

Thermals,

Jim
Downers Grove, IL