I just picked up the plaques for the SR2K man-on-man
spring series.  There will be ribbons awarded for the individual
race classes this Sunday as always.

There were plenty of entries in the 48 inch foamie class
so their plaques are a tad larger and they will be awarded
1st though 3rd.

The other three classes will be awarded 1st and 2nd due
to the limited amount of entries.  Gotta pay for them somehow.

If no one shows up at Torrey this Sunday to race unlimited
man-on-man against Doug Reel, I am going to give one
plaque to Doug and the other one to Mr. Reel.

I suppose I could race Doug with my new Acacia. Yeah
right, like that is going to happen. Me a big wuss too.

Jerry R. Craft VWP Sho-Gun
Torrey Pines Gulls Slope Coordinator
SoCal USA
Wk 858-320-4128