I took a look at all the stuff, and I don't have any of the nuts and bolts that you
would get at the hardware store (about $10 worth) so I'll drop the price to $400
delivered to Pasadena.

The Winch Doctor has been cleaning out the garage again, and has found a few (all new)
parts to get someone started on a really nice winch. It is based on the 2 Meter World
Cup Winch from MB magazine a few years ago, and includes: professional powdercoated
frame, outrigger ballbearing support, motor mounting plate, CNC machined "Savage
Drums" winch drum anodized BLOOD RED. Also includes a set of "Real Balls" This is not
the new Winch Doctor Winch, but a really good design, and I've built quite a few over
the years.
$450
I can bring it to the Pasadena 2-day contest. You can also see the new Winch Doctor
Winch there as well.

Doc