I just finished watching Paul's new video and it was great. Yeah I know it's
not slope but it was still very entertaining.

Good camera work, good flying by the pilots and a mixed selection of fast and
slow flyers.

What stands out in my minds eye was,

George Joy flying the, Cavazos design, very, very fast Twister.

Dieter Mahlien (ShredAir) flying a ballistic 2 meter Solataire. I want one!

Steve Neu (sp?) flying several of his e-toys. Everything thing from a really
cool helicopter (nice camera work Paul) to his kick ass Kyosho T-33 ducted
fan. Oh I almost forgot his Verminator, man that thing is fast. This guy has
way too many cool toyz ;-)

Other footage that really stood out was Jack Hix's beautifully finished Naca
P-51.

An A-10 flown real fast and smoothly, Detailed C-130 looked cool and flew
well, an F-16 Falcon. Sorry not sure who the pilot(s) were.

There was also some pylon racing, electric aircombat and a couple of cool
crashes.

Personally I don't own any electric planes but after watching this video I'm
very tempted to get a Solataire or a Verminator. :-))

Paul did a really fine job filming & editing "Electric Airshow".

Thumbs up on this one!!

<A HREF="http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/mainrca.html">RADIO CARBON ART
WELCOME HOME PAGE</A>

Dave Reese