Chuck, you wrote, "I knew that there was a squadron of F86D's stationed at
Charleston, South Carolina to protect the Hbomb plant and expected to be
intercepted but didn't see anything.

"I expected to be intercepted as I passed just north of Eglin AFB at almost
50,000 ft. Eglin was the Air Force test center for Air to Air missiles and
had F101's, F102's, and F104's but I didn't see any of them.

"Likewise not a thing from the Navy at Pensacola Florida. I turned around
over Mobile,
Alabama at 51,000 feet and headed home."

You mean we, the USA, got H-bombed by a T33 sometime on a Saturday summer
of 1956 between 0800 and 1500 hours--Chuck, what IS "The rest of the
story!!??"

Paul Clark, SKY PILOT ONE, Osaka, Japan    (AMA # 53 777 1)
http://www3.osk.3web.ne.jp/~pclark/skypilot/
SKY PILOT'S HANGAR--RCHLG AFICIONADO