I am Truly Sorry for Posting this Message on the RCSE is was in not intended
to be sent on there just a email between good soaring friends.. I never use
Foul Talk around any Youngsters or when there are any Woman Present I was
never Taught That Way.. I could not believe that I push the wrong button and
it did a CC to the RCSE.. I would Never in my Life post anything like that
on Purpose ,, Again I am Truly Sorry for this Conduct!!! thanks ...
Mike.M