I have a  Sapphire carbon/glass wings and stabs with a Sapphire Fuse the
wings and stabs were made by Fred Sage.. these wings were used by Fred Sage
and he did Great with them me well I was doing good last time out with the
plane but did not make my time on the last round anyways the plane has
Airtronic 141's in the Wings all metal gears I think.. and stock servos
Airtronics in the Fuse.. Plane has some where a alittle fixing up and your
in there.. I did not notice but I herd the bell crank and 1 wing needs
alittle Tending too other than that its ready to fly after a few small
repairs priced right at $350.00 plus shipping from so cal... email me or I
can call you about what it needs thanks Mike.M.. So Cal..