Sent: Saturday, May 06, 2000 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] FMA RX

Greg,

I had two of them both giving the same results, ie crunching planes.  When I
would fly by my self or with say one other pilot things would work just
fine, but when flying in a frequency rich environment like HLG at the Nats I
was getting hit constantly resulting in heavy damage to a brand new Logic
and a almost new Monarch D-lite.  I have not flown a Tetra since and do not
intend to what with all the other really good small RX available.  I do not
see any reason in risking another plane.  BTW, if you still like them after
reading this, I have two NIB Tetras that have never been in a plane that I
will be glad to sell you cheap.

See Ya,

Pat