Assuming you've got the Sirius Charge Pro, then yes.
The Rx side does 3 to 6 cells, and the Tx side 4 to 8,
so both outputs will do 5 cells properly. Actually, as
far as I can tell all their chargers will do 5 cell
packs. You can check out the spec's at their website:
http://www.teleport.com/~sirius/

FWIW I run 5 cell packs in my F3B models and can confirm
that the Sirius Charge Pro works just fine on them. It's
now the only charger I use on my RC batteries.

Ciao - Chris

******
Chris Kaiser
Auckland, NEW ZEALAND