Will have for sale a Airtronics 8 Plane Memory Sailplane ver radio this has
been all Upgraded to the Newest Software.. with 8 plane Memory... comes with
Battery but no Module you need to add that also has Rubber Duck ant good
cond also.. I will have it checked out at Airtronics before selling it cause
I am going to have all My Visions checked out at the same time next monday..
Price is 300.00 also will trade for a Stylus plus some cash if you want to
trade for a Vision or Buy it.. thanks I am in So cal..
Mike