I have come to need the classic compression utility PKZIP, to unzip soaring
related (!) and other files.

I got all brave (for me) and went to a utilities site a while back and
figured it all out, downloaded the program, and thought I was all set.....

Turns out the program came to me in a .zip file!!!

So I need a copy of the program to get at my copy of the program!!! Can ya
stand it??!? That pretty much shut me down, and I haven't tried again for a
while. But now I have even more cool things on .zip files that I can't get
at.

If anyone knows how I can get a copy of pkzip that I dont NEED to already
HAVE pkzip to USE, I sure would appreciate it.
TIA,
And tons of Lift, especially to the person who helps me out here!

Scobie in Seattle