My wife Paula Garwood is updating her "Software Survey for
Modelers," an eight page article which appeared in the OCT
1996 issue of Model Airplane News.

If you would like your software for modelers to appear in the
new survey, send an e-mail request for the survey questions
and instructions to:

        Paula Garwood <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No need to reply to me, as I will be at Kansas Slope Race and
Cajon Summit PSS Festival while the survey is being conducted.

For those who are on modeling remail lists other than RCSE,
we would appreciate a posting on this message on those lists.

// Dave Garwood