Euromodel in Germany is the distributor for Jaro Muller planes.
http://www.euromodell.de/start02.htm

Aero-Model in the USA distributes the Jaro Muller/Euromodel planes.
http://www.aero-model.com/

Jaro's new Escape is a beauty. It's still too new to be up on the web site though. I
did
get to see one flying last weekend here in Phoenix. Very nice. It uses a six servo
wing.

Also, if you are interested, I worked out programming the Futaba 8U Super for the
Escape
six servo wing. I have the info posted at:
http://www.users.uswest.net/~slickraft/escape.htm

Each wing has a flap, an inner aileron and an outer aileron. During different phases of
the flight you can couple and uncouple the inner and outer aileron while cambering in
thermals etc. The programming gives you all the normal glider setups like launch,
reflex,
butterfly and full span camber changing.

Thanks,
Dave Wenzlick
Mesa AZ

8U owners. Double your memory without even studying!!
http://www.users.uswest.net/~slickraft/slickraft2.htm

-